||[Apr. 18th, 2008|10:13 am]
:o I'm posting something? Yes. Yes I am.|
I seem to have a lack of other places for my mind to spew its randomness.
And now, onto today's randomness:
Somebody's list of "activities to fuel a creative life" has told me to list things I've learned from "powerful women in my life".
Things I Have Learned from Powerful Women:
- For anybody to take you, as a powerful woman, seriously, you must be overly serious, and therefore completely and utterly boring.
- To be a powerful woman, you must be a cuntbag.
- Because you are now completely and utterly boring, people might take you seriously, but they still won't give a flying fuck because you're boring and still a cuntbag.
- To be a powerful woman, you either have to be a hairy-legged hippie bull-dyke, have some weak-willed wussy-boy as a mate, or drive your mate to find somebody more feminine who doesn't intimidate them.
- If you become a powerful woman, you have to tout yourself as a hero for women everywhere, and represent yourself as their femi-saviour. This turns you into a cuntbag feminist too.
- To be a powerful woman, you have to make everyone hate you and/or afraid you'll kill them if you even hint that you're not cut out for the job.